The SMAN460 wireless four-port digital manifold is the top-of-the-line Fieldpiece manifold. It has more features and benefits than any other manifold on the market. With target superheat automatically calculated, simultaneous superheat and subcooling, all 9 measurements displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen, extra large 3/8′ full bore and 4th VAC port, and wireless measurements for real-time system diagnosis and charging, the SMAN460 is the manifold HVACR pros trust to do more.
Coupled with the JL2 Job Link Transmitter and the SDP2 Dual In-duct Psychrometer, you get all your readings in the Job Link App as well as pre- and post-work check lists, in-depth system diagnostics, report emailing, and cloud storage for all work completed.
Plus it has a built in micron vacuum gauge with gives technicians the ability to set high and low alarms, and a stopwatch, as well as view the micron rate of change.
- Units of Measurement:
– Psig, kPa, MPa, bar, inHg, and cmHg
– 2 Pressures
– 2 Temperatures
– Target Superheat
– Vapor Saturation
– Liquid Saturation
- Wireless Advantage
– Receive indoor wet bulb and outdoor dry bulb measurements for live target superheat (additional instruments required).
– Send measurements to Fieldpiece wireless system analyzers for diagnostics, data storage, and reporting.
- Micron Alarms and Stopwatch
– Set high and low alarms (microns of mercury).
– Activate low alarm when you start pulling down. The stopwatch will start. When your low alarm sounds, the stopwatch will restart.
– Activate high alarm when you isolate the system and the stopwatch resets again. When the system rises to your high alarm, the stopwatch will freeze.
– Watch rate of change while pulling vacuum.
- 4 Ports for One Time Hookup
– Connect to high side, low side, vacuum pump, micron gauge, and recovery machine (or refrigerant tank). Then use the valves as needed to recover, evacuate and charge the system.
- 3/8” Vacuum Port
– The large 3/8” vacuum port and 3/8” full bore speeds up evacuation and charging.
- Display Designed for HVACR
– Huge screen with the information you need.
– No more cycling through temperatures.
– Calculated and measured values all shown.
– Expanded temperature tolerances allow for testing in refrigerators and on rooftops.
– Rugged polycarbonate LCD cover.
– Bright backlight.
- Temperature Solutions
– Pipe clamps grip tight for speed and accuracy.
– External cal. pots for easy field calibration.
- Reliable Regardless of Elevation
– Absolute pressure sensors give you accurate readings at any elevation.
- Lab Quality 2-Point Field Calibration
– Calibrate pressure sensors to the known pressure of your refrigerant tank at a known temperature for high accuracy over the entire pressure range.
- And More
– Front facing hose seats limit dirt and grime entering your manifold.
– Sight glass to view refrigerant flow.
– 45 refrigerants listed in order of popularity.
– Receive free future product updates through Mini-USB port.
– Pipe clamp storage posts.
– Auto-Power-Off (APO).
– NIST traceable.