The Si-82 pump is designed to be easily installed whatever the layout of the premises.
Capable of evacuating up to 500 l/h, the Si-82 pump is suitable for air conditioning units and industrial refrigeration displays.
Strong, the Si-82 tolerates charged, high temperature and acidic condensates (pH>2.5) produced by gas condensing boilers.
● High performance
– Can discharge condensates up to 5m
– Up to 500 l/h, for shorter running time
– Low sound level – quiet operation
● Installation in any place
Pump can be floor mounted, attached on a wall or hanging from a ceiling.
Easily removable tank and reversible pump, to allow mounting rather on the left or on the right of the application and choosing the side of the water exit.
● Easy electrical connection
New plug-in power cord to facilitate installation and maintenance.
● Easy hydraulic connection
– New quarter turn easily removable check valve, designed to facilitate Øint10 mm (3/8”) hose plug in
– 4 inlet holes Ø 30 mm (1″ 3/16)
● High resistance
– Oil and acid resistant float
– Mechanical structure resistant to shocks
- One-piece centrifugal pump with tank (2L).
- Integrated barb end check valve Øext 10 mm (3/8”).
- Plug-in power (1.5m, bare ends) & safety switch cord, (1.5 m, bare ends)
- Øext 10 mm (3/8”) to Øext 6 mm (1/4”) straight connector
- 2 screws + 2 plugs
● Column air conditioning units ● Multi cassettes ● Ducted units
● Condensing boilers ● High efficiency gas furnace
● Refrigerating display cabinets ● Evaporators
|Max flow rate||500 l/h|
|Max discharge head||5 m|
|Max pressure||5,4 m|
|Mains supply||230V ~ 50Hz – 70W – 0.67A|
|Operation conditions||30%: 3s ON – 7s OFF|
|Max condensate temperature||65 °C|
|Max condensate acidity||ph > 2.5|
|Tank volume||2 l|
|Master pack quantity||4|